Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can’t sign in to update 3 important apps. Don’t remember.

Customer Question
I can’t sign in...

I can’t sign in to update 3 important apps

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don’t remember

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No don’t know how?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t have Mac. I am using my iphone

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Have you tried reseting your password ***** iforgot.apple.com?

No

Go ahead and try that. Let me know the result.