Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I can receive calls and answer them, but I don’t know how to…

Customer Question
I can receive calls...

I can receive calls and answer them, but I don’t know how to make calls on my IPad Pro.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

The latest..11.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I just don’t know how to use it. There is nothing wrong with it...it’s the operator! :-)

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 2 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

If you are referring to Facetime calls, then you can easily make it using Facetime app. Open Facetime app and you will be able to make calls from there. Refer this article --> https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT204380

You can't make phone calls from your iPad itself. However, if you have an iPhone there, then you can make iPhone calls (using iPhone's SIM card) via iPad. So on your iPad, go to Settings > Facetime and enable "iPhone Cellular Calls"

(Make sure your iPhone is using same Apple ID as iPad)

Refer this article --> https://www.imore.com/how-to-call-relay-make-take-calls-iphone-on-ipad

You can also make calls over WiFi on your iPad if you have Skype or Google Voice. Let me know if you need more information from Skype or Google Voice.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

I have a $35.00 charge on my account. I want a refund.
I want a refund!
Refund my $35.00 !
Refund!
I plan to contact my bank and this company! Refund my $35.00

Please contact the customer support at *****@******.*** and they will refund you. Don't rate the answer anything to process the refund.

Best Regards,

Ashik, Mac Technician