Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cant get into my account. I need a reset link please.

Customer Question
I cant get into...

I cant get into my account. I need a reset link please

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Three days ago but it doesn't work

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes that's where I did it

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Mac Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.***

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.