Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am having a few small problems with all my apples devices…

Customer Question
Mike I am having...

Mike I am having a few small problems with all my apples devices and i am lost. I need some help with a Mac Book Pro, A new iPad a couple iPod and an apple pencil. I bought all these products at my sons suggestion and i am a little overwhelmed

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Pro? What about your iPad?

I have no idea how to find that info

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. What troubleshooting have you tried with your MacBook Pro?

Very little, i am a &) year old novice

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I was hoping you had in home support i could schedule instead of lugging everything to an Apple store

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 5 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

What do i need to do to have you look at my computer

Where do you want to start?

Mike, Mac Medic