Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Hallo, from a while I trying to make a phone the phone

Customer Question
Hallo, from a while...

Hallo, from a while I trying to make a phone the phone closed and opened several time and it became hot , i closed it and found that its soft ware wanted to update

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Iso11.2.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Nothing except i agreed for the update and connected it to my IMAC FOR THE SUPPORT

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

NOTHING, it is the first time my smart phone to do this

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you still now able to access and use the phone?

Please let me know