Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a problem with my iPhone 8 turning black with the…

Customer Question
I have a problem...

I have a problem with my iPhone 8 turning black with the loading sign

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

11.2.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Yesterday, I just turned it off and back on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

How often does this happen?

Can I cancel & get refund