Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Upper corner (No Service) Apple I pad. Three days. I have…

Customer Question
Upper corner (No Service) ...

Upper corner (No Service)

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple I pad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Three days. I have turned it off and even tried the home button and off button at same time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a charge for this service?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.