Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do you mute a phone during a call. Iphone X. Just got…

Customer Question
How do you mute...

How do you mute a phone during a call

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

iphone X

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just got the phone..... do not see the mute button at bottom of screen

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Using latest OS 11

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Do you mean mute your line while you are connected to them via the phone call?

No

If you are on the phone with someone, the MUTE button will appear during the call.

If you see the keypad instead, press HIDE then it will appear