Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Why cant i install new updates from Supercell on my iPad. I…

Customer Question
Why cant i install...

Why cant i install new updates from Supercell on my iPad

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Supercell software?

I dont recall ever doing that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that im aware of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to install the updates?

Please let me know

COC home screen appears with info: new update is available, “UPDATE” appears in a box. Selecting UPDATE takes me to app screen with option to Open. No update option. Selecting Open takes me full circle to COC home screen

Thank you

Can you please hold the home and power buttons for about 10 seconds until you see the apple logo then release.

Let the iPad restart and then try to update

Let me know the results please