Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need help. 11.2 some thing. My wife 5 days or. Keeps on

Customer Question
11.2 some thing Technician's...

11.2 some thing

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

My wife 5 days or. Keeps on locking up. I've done a hard restart

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Trying to reset my wife's phone or more less back it up. She forgot her ID to do so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

The Apple ID is the email address on file with Apple. Did she forget that?