Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My apple is running slow. What can I do to speed it up. I…

Customer Question
My apple is running...

My apple is running slow. What can I do to speed it up

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I amp 21 in with sari 10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

About a month. I ran the program Mackeepers and t has not helped

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Does deleteing docks help and how do you delete them

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Can I connect to your computer to run scans and speed it up for you?