Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Recieved an email notification of a Pandodra subscription…

Customer Question
Recieved an email notification...

Recieved an email notification of a Pandodra subscription charged to a credit card ending in 6688, possibly thru apple itunes which was unauthorized. If you have record of this transaction, please cancel this unauthorized subscription( which may be fraudulent).. Thanks.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I do not remember.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I have tried to trace the charge. The stated amount was not charged to the credit card as of this past Friday.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

You can call me at(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

The email that you saw is actually a scam email and your account was not charged. The email is designed to steal your information by clicking on a link in the email and signing into your fake account or by requesting that you provide them with information. You can delete the email and ignore the "fake charges" on your account.

Thanks, Josh. I will cancel this credit card account now.

There is no need to cancel the card since it was not actually charged and it was just a fake email.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.