Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm trying to purchase music on I tunes. It is asking me to…

Customer Question
Hi, I'm trying to...

Hi, I'm trying to purchase music on I tunes. It is asking me to update my credit card, but whenever I try to do so, it says there is an error in the system and I tunes shuts down.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I'm just going through my lap top.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

It's an ASUS and I think it uses Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Asus? Have you installed any updates recently?

No I haven't, but this is a relatively new problem. I have been able to download music before.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I guess that's all.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

You can change to a different credit or debit card by signing in to your Apple ID account page.

To go to the Apple ID account page, click this link: http://appleid.apple.com
Sign in with your Apple ID.
In the Payment & Shipping section, click Edit Payment Information.
Change your payment information.
Click Save.

Let me know if you have any issues doing it this way. Many thanks!