Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Locked out.? time. Didn't know about that

Customer Question
? long time Technician's...

? long time

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, didn't know about that.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 5 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

What device are you locked out of?

Mike, Mac Medic