Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a new tablet. My granddaughter set it up for me. I…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new tablet . My granddaughter set it up for me. I thought she used my email***@******.*** instead she used***@******.*** password ***** I entered the wrong email too many times no It is locked and I cannot get it open. Please help. Thanks Kay

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Not now

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the tablet please?

Thank you