Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It will not open untril enter the password. Do not know he…

Customer Question
It will not open...

It will not open untril enter the password. Do not know he password ***** have never know or had t

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

NEVER CHANGEDD IT. NEVER KNEW IT OR HAD BEEN ASKED FOR IT BFORE

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

NO. AM NOT FAMILIAR WITH THAT TOOL. I will be glad to try it if you will give me some quidance on ihow to proceed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of (I am an 83 year old computer novice.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the device with the issue?

Please let me know