Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't seem to sign in, I have forgotten my password, used…

Customer Question
Hi I can't seem...

Hi I can't seem to sign in, I have forgotten my password, used to be Percy123agnus.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About 2/3weeks ago I think.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don't know how to do that, can,t you just tell me what new password ***** put in?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really just want to be able to get in to things

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the part of your email address after the @ symbol please?