Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't update the new high Sierra because I can't remember…

Customer Question
I can't update the...

I can't update the new high Sierra because I can't remember my new password. I've tried the old one but it won't work

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I'm not sure that I did. But I went to the Apple Store in West Hartford about a year ago, and we may have done it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I used to have a complete pages that I purchased a while back, but now I can't access the dictionary

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Is this your Apple ID password ***** your computer password?