Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I bought a new apple mouse last week. From Apple

Dear sir, I bought...

Dear sir, I bought a new apple mouse last week. From Apple Charlestown

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Apple desktop but Can't scroll down or up with the new mouse

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Apple?

What would you suggest.please

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Thank you iam writing from my Ipad

12/18/2017
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you

Is the pointer from the mouse moving? It is just the scroll wheel that does not work?

Richard, Apple Software Engineer
just the scroll

Thank you

Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

please

Thank you

Click this link

Thank you

P,word Freshwaterdiscusfishinaquarium1968William. E. Nicholls
***@******.***

ok, not sure what you have sent me.. but can you please do the instructions I gave you?

Repeated again below

Click this link

Thank you

Sorry I will have to close off ,and let my son take over when he is home ,it's a little to much for me to handle , thanks .