Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am wanting to send my icloud email address to my computer…

Customer Question
I am wanting to...

I am wanting to send my icloud email address to my computer from my iPhone I need to send emails with attachments to my PC for printing.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

The PC emai; is different and all though I can send it over I cant access the attachment

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

No idea

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure I have just been told to try this I am an older Australian and not very savvy lol

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
I am sure the PC is wireless
does that cost
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you mean you are trying to email from your iPhone to your computer?

What exactly happens when you try?

Please let me know

Thank you