Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

New to Apple, was downloading programs and computer went to…

Customer Question
New to Apple, was...

New to Apple, was downloading programs and computer went to sleep. Asked me to login but won't let me. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I just set it all up a few hours ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Not sure what that is

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, is this for the password ***** sign into the Mac computer?

So when you first switch it on?

Please let me know