Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

For whatever reason my ipad will not activiate. The

Customer Question
For whatever reason my...

For whatever reason my ipad will not activiate

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

The activation server is temporarily unavailable

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

What will happen to my stuff, books pictures etc?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Do I need to be connected to itunes or what

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
where is the support person.
I havve made a payment, I believe, where are you?
Patiently waiting for help
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Sorry for the long wait.

Is the iPad accepting your Apple ID and Password? If so are you able to verify they are correct at appleid.apple.com?