Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My mac mail and google account are not connecting.. Should I…

Customer Question
My mac mail and...

My mac mail and google account are not connecting

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Mac?

Don

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Should I reboot

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know what itunes version

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

First, I would make sure you can directly sign in with your gmail account at gmail.com using a browser such as safari, chrome, firefox, etc.

Then if you can sign in at gmail.com and get your email, we will then know that your account is ok such as your password ***** then we also know that the problem may be with some settings in your mac mail app.

So therefore, please go to www.gmail.com and sign in with your gmail email address and password ***** let me know what happens so we can continue.