Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Cannot activate my iphone. Yesterday but I have lost the…

Customer Question
Cannot activate my iphone ...

Cannot activate my iphone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Yesterday but I have lost the original ID and password

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Am downloading restore software for the third time but it does not restore to factory settings

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Josh thank you but I don't need assistance anymore