Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I’m trying to download an album from iTunes on my new iPad…

Customer Question
I’m trying to download...

I’m trying to download an album from iTunes on my new iPad ...it won’t recognize my fingerprint. The same thing happens when trying to download an app. The iPad was purchased 3days ago at an Apple store, and my fingerprint was installed without a problem.

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPad?

The version that was transferred from my old iPad...from 2013. Should I install a new version? Fine print when I first opened iTunes was at the bottom of the screen

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Should I turn the iPad off and try again?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want it to recognize my fingerprint! I can’t download any apps or songs.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Have you tried removing your finger print and adding it back?