Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I opened it this morning and I have to konfiguriert.It says…

Customer Question
I opened it this...

I opened it this morning and I have to konfiguriert.It says ipad not konfiguriert

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I don"t know.I am german.Is there a german talker?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I tryed with apple Id,but nothing is working.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I like to speak in german

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!