Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to reset my iCloud pass word I've already rang then…

Customer Question
Hi I need to...

Hi I need to reset my iCloud pass word I've already rang then last week but no-one has rung back I just purchased a new iPad pro and Istuck because I can't organise the setting and down load my iCloud

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Have my apple id but the pass word I had forgotten but I finally found it written down (kept save) but It won't let me use it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I just received the message and I've completed it successfully thank you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just trying to increase my iCloud storage I filled the detail but I don't know if its worked

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 7 months ago
Edward Dorsey

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the Experts with JustAnswer.com. How are you today? Give me a moment while I review your question and formulate some followup questions so I can hopefully assist you with an answer. Please remember to rate my answer(s) before you leave the session today, and remember it is my service to your specific question here you are rating and nothing else. In the end, if you are satisfied with my answer(s), please rate me as Excellent Service or 5 stars and click Submit at the top of the page. I will then receive credit for helping you. Thank you.

Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 7 months ago

Assuming you have access to a PC or Mac, you can start your password ***** steps at https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid. Select and answer the questions presented.

If that still doesn't work for you can call Apple Support (yea they do have live phone support) at(###) ###-####for assistance or they can arrange to call you https://getsupport.apple.com/

Also, try setup and manage your trusted phone numbers, trusted devices, and other account information from your Apple ID account page at https://appleid.apple.com.