Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to Re-activate my IPad and it is asking for me to go…

Customer Question
I need to Re-activate...

I need to Re-activate my IPad and it is asking for me to go to support.apple.com/kb/TS4515. The IPad was given to me.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It was given to me by my brother about five years ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I do not know how to do this.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Cris, Mac Specialist replied 7 months ago
Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Is your iPad prompting you for the password ***** an Apple ID?