Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My recognition didn't work and I cant remember my passcode.

Customer Question
My facial recognition didn't...

My facial recognition didn't work and I cant remember my passcode. phone is disabled. how do I get back in

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Phone is new this past Tuesday. only had 1 passcode

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No ty

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your apple phone. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Have you ever used itunes/icloud with your phone or made a back up of the phone?

What model is your apple phone?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.