Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an iPod Touch which I use every day. My problem is…

Customer Question
I have an iPod...

I have an iPod Touch which I use every day. My problem is someone did something about sinking a phone to it but I don’t have a phone It will not let me do anything now.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPod?

6 or6 years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iPod?

It will not let me do a thing. I have put in my email address but it will not take me password

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

If you feel that you have forgotten your Apple ID password, please go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and type in your Apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide you with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etc.

Then try and sign into the ipod. If it does not work right away, please try and restart your ipod and make sure you have wifi signal.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.

Did you still need help? Were you able to try the instructions I previously posted for you? If all is good, please still consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.