Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

ITunes does not see my iphone to sync it up? i deleted all…

Customer Question
ITunes does not see...

ITunes does not see my iphone to sync it up? i deleted all other devices on my account?

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPhone?

The latest one

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Reboot both my PC and MY phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Running window 10 on the PC

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

I have seen windows do some weird things with itunes and iphones. The first thing you can do is make sure that you have the most recent version of itunes and then try and sync. If it still does not work please let me know and I can remote assist into your pc and check some other things out. Here is how to update if you are not sure:

1. Open iTunes.
  2. From the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window, choose Help > Check for Updates.
  3. Follow the prompts to install the latest version.
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago

Did you still need help? Please let me know at your earliest convenience. If the update to itunes did not help, I can always remote into your PC and check out some things. Let me know.