Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

We are trying to purchase something on an app and it says we…

Customer Question
We are trying to...

We are trying to purchase something on an app and it says we need to contact you for things.

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

On X hunt

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Tried to purchase the upgrade & said i had to have itunes to see the names on all the plots of land like a platbook. So I purchased the itunes & now we tried to purchase the upgrade & it keeps coming back to us to contact support

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

We upgraded the ipad to IOS 11.2.1

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

This is JustAnswer.com

I want to help, but I want to make sure you know that first before we continue. Please confirm. Thanks!