Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

There is a security question that is being asked of me. I…

Customer Question
There is a security...

There is a security question that is being asked of me. I never set this question as my security question. I cannot get in to reset my questions. What can I do? I do believe someone has access to my email., on my phone.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Sometimes between the 10th and 14th of December 2017

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I went on line to do this, I reset the account on my Iphone. I believe some one else had access to my to MyEmail on my I phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes in the I map account was someone named Domclairse [email protected] min, I could not understand the other part

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Do you have access to the email account tied to your Apple ID? It would allow you to bypass the questions that are being asked.