Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

We need a local MacBook technician to make a house call or…

Customer Question
We need a local...

We need a local MacBook technician to make a house call or we will go to his office!

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook?

How do I learn what my operating system is?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook? What have you tried so far?

We are elderly and have had our MacBook for about 4 months. We would appreciate a hands-on local helper in the Orange Beach--Gulf Shores, AL area.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

We have not received Emails since last Thursday--very unusual. Our print-outs from the computer to the copy machine are so small they are almost impossible to read. We do not know if this is a problem with the computer or copy machine.This occurred recently.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Can we go ahead with a secure remote session so that I can connect to your screen and check the issues directly with you?

I only want the name of a local Company with a technician that will come to my home. Please tell me if there is one in my area. I really do not wish to join a Just Answer app and wish to cancel my $5.00 deposit for that.