Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Unable to open iPad Mini 4 because I don't know the passcode…

Customer Question
Unable to open iPad...

Unable to open iPad Mini 4 because I don't know the passcode as I did not have one setup on it previously.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

IOS 11.2.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Since yesterday after latest IOS update

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not able to login to the ipad due to the locked password.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 5 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you have a windows or mac computer available there?

Please let me know

Mike, Mac Medic