Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my password and security questions my I'd locked.

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** security questions my I'd locked

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Before 3 days

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I don't reset

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Your Apple id and password ***** used for all Apple products including iTunes, and iCloud. Your ID is usually an email address. Please go to https://appleid.apple.com. Click on FORGOT APPLE ID OR PASSWORD. Enter your email address and then type in the letters that you see in the CAPTCHA box. Click on CONTINUE and then follow the instructions on the screen to reset your password. choose to either have instructions sent to you via email, or choose "answer security questions" whichever you prefer. This should allow you to regain access to your account. Please give this a try and let me know the results. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved.
Thanks you. I will try that

Please let me know if that works or not. If not, we may have other options for resetting the password.

I did not receive any email about resetting my password.

Thank you for that information. Have you checked your SPAM folder? If not, please do so. If you don't find it there, please call 1-***-***-****. If you can provide enough personal info (including the full name on the account, billing address, and possibly billing info) they can help you with regaining access to your account.

On my phone there is no spam folder. I checked every folder it is not there.
can you send the reset password ***** to***@******.***
The email is not showing up
If we go to the Apple Store,will they be able to open it for us.

The email can only be sent to the address that is associated with your Apple account. It is possible that they will be able to help you at the Apple store but if they can help you there, they should also be able to help you over the phone and save you the trouble of going into the store. Please call 1-***-***-****. If you can provide enough personal info (including the full name on the account, billing address, and possibly billing info) they can help you with regaining access to your account.