Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I use to have a Apple phone but no longer something went…

Customer Question
Hi I use to...

Hi I use to have a Apple phone but no longer something went wrong on my iPad it was to link to my phone but I have not had it in yrs I bought this new I'm only owner my iPad how I get this set up right I'm so lost sorry

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPad?

I'm not sure Where I look

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I go to my tune and look but I have not been on it that I tune

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

I'm not sure what you need to do. You don't have an iPhone any more? You want to remove it from your account? Let me know please and we can continue.