Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to know my Apple I Tunes password. I thought it was…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know my Apple I Tunes password. I thought it was ******* but it is not acceptable

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I thought it was just last week.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No not right now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

You can reset using the Apple ID page. Please click here to begin: https://iforgot.appleid.com

Once you enter your AppleID and the security check, you can either reset by getting a reset email or by answering security questions.

When you have reset your password ***** can use the new one to sign into iTunes.

Let me know if you have any questions.

I can not retrive https://iforgot.appleid.com

Hi I'm very sorry about that, please use this link: http://iforgot.apple.com

How did that go, have you been able to reset it?

If you have any questions please let me know.

Please rate my help today, many thanks!

I am not interested in doing business with this web site.. Carol Pelz

Sorry to hear that. I hope you get your issue resolved.

You are the only one who can resolved my issue. I only looked into this service and in talking to you about it I ended up with a $36.00 plus $5.00 charge on my account. Since I got absolutely no service from you at all I would appreciate a credit on my checking account.

You have only paid a deposit, and you are entitled to a full refund.

You can request a refund here:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Have a good day.

David.