Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a ipad mini 4, I did the up grade and now I have a…

Customer Question
I have a ipad...

I have a ipad mini 4, I did the up grade and now I have a blank screen that said enter passcode but the key board is not appearing

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have not changed it.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do I do that?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First, we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Note : Power button is the button you use to turn off your iPad or its screen. Home button is the round button at the front bottom.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.