Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can not turn my ipad on, yes I did. still show thin red…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** can not turn my ipad on,

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your device (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

Hi Pearl, yes I did. still show thin red line of power.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I think that is the gist of my problem.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Plug in the iPad into a wall outlet and while it is plugged in..

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME buttons together on your iPad until you see the Apple icon. After you see the icon, release the buttons and the iPad will restart.

Allow the iPad to restart and now allow it 20 minutes to start charging. Does it work now?

logo never comes up,
No Thanks!

How old is the iPad?