Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I delete settings on my icon?

Customer Question
How do I delete settings on my icon?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Sheri, Mac Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Mac Support Specialist

Hi Pat,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with your question. I understand you are having trouble deleting icons or items. Please let me know what kind of device it is, for example, a computer, iphone, etc. and what type of items or icons you are trying to delete and what happens when you try. Then we can go to the next step.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if you still need assistance. Let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert