Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

IPad locked up. Says something went wrong and something was…

Customer Question
IPad locked up. Says...

IPad locked up. Says something went wrong and something was sent to a find my iPad account ..

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I don't know anything.. It's an older iPad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Like a n hour.. I tried to sing in a few times.. Then I tried to change my I tunes with a gmail.. N9w it says norther shows up on iTunes and

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

N9

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You will have to try all available options using the online Apple recovery tool:

https://support.apple.com/HT204306

--------------------Happy Holidays!Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.Pete.--------------------