Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Apple ID has been locked. This has happened before and I…

Customer Question
My Apple ID has...

My Apple ID has been locked. This has happened before and I had to take my phone to Apple store. They fixed it but don’t know why it keeps happening and need it unlocked.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Probably 6 months ago. It’s all weird because somehow the user is is not even my email address. I think I fooled around at one time trying to get it working and messed it all up. I need to reset ID and password.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
I was trying to reset my password ***** lost the website
I was trying to reset password ***** lost connection
Hello?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the exact message you are seeing on the screen of your device?

Please let me know