Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I get the settings icon off? I am not sure. 3 days or…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get the settings icon off?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I am not sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

3 days or mor. I have an iPad. Don’t know what to try cause it seems like I disconnect my internet

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don,t think so maybe pulling up a screen, I get general with a red #1 on the end. Thanx

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Could you please explain the situation a little more ?