Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need help with activation lock on I pad. Never changed

Customer Question
Need help with activation...

Need help with activation lock on I pad

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never changed password ***** id asking for I cloud pass word we never had a I cloud pass word we do not need we do not link with I phone

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No how do we do that I pad is not activated

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
12/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

Your iPad needs to be connected to WiFi or Cellular data to activate, and if that doesn't work you will need to connect it to your computer and open iTunes to activate it.

Can you try connecting it to your computer and opening iTunes, and let me know what happens. Thank you.

David, Mac Support Specialist