Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

The password I have for may Apple is incorrect.What do I do…

Customer Question
The password ***** have...

The password ***** have for may Apple is incorrect.What do I do now?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

March14

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do I do that? This is to open my IPhone6

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that is all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

Is the passcode wrong? Is it the 4 or 6 digit number that is wrong, or an Apple ID password?

What exactly does the iPhone screen say when you try?

Thanks in advance.

The password ***** ***** I changed it and it doesn’t open the phone
I won’t pay that!

I think you were offered premium service.

That is an optional extra and you don't need to pay that.

Is it your Apple ID password. Or is it the passcode? The passcode is to unlock your iPhone. The Apple ID password ***** ***** to authenticate with Apple if you have updated or restored the phone.