Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just bought a certificate gift card and it doesn’t work.

Customer Question
Hi! i just bought...

Hi! i just bought a certificate gift card and it doesn’t work. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Yes iphone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

25$ card and couples of days

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

Is this an official Apple Gift card?

What type of gift card is it exactly, what does it say on the front?

Thanks in advance.