Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Since updating ipad can no longer purchase in the secret…

Customer Question
Since updating ipad can...

Since updating ipad can no longer purchase in the secret society game. all other games are OK

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Since latest ipad update can longer purchase in secret society game all other games are not affected

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Checked settings and only since yesterday when update completed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your ipad. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What error do you get when you try to purchase the game exactly?

How do you know the only purchase you cannot make is 'that' game? Have you bought any others

since the update?

that purchase cannot be completed and to contact itunes support.
haven’t purchased any other games since upgrade

Sign out of your 'store'.

Do you have another device or can you go to your itunes store and sign in successfully?

Look through your account if you can. Look at the credit card you have on file. Tell me if you are updated there

and if you have a valid payment method. This is not usually a device issue. It is an account issue.

Tell me what you see.

Were you able to sign in? And if you were, did you see a message on your account that it needs repaired?

Please reply for directions what to do after you reply.

Payment is valid and nothing showing as needing repair

Ok, then this is an account issue.

Do you have any other device that you can use to log in and try to buy that game?

If you do have another device and can purchase that game, it is the ipad. But again, this is usually an account issue. Not device issue.

If not, you will have to go here and they will get you set up again.

Go to expresslane.apple.com and choose 'itunes', then ' iTunes store'

Select your topic ( billing and account or something like that) and then ' can't purchase in store'

continue and send an email to iTunes store support, this is not a technical issue but an issue with your account.

The itunes store support will look into it.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Reply with any and all errors or concerns referring to your technical issue.

Thank you,

~Franklin