Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I rebooted my I5, when it came back on the screen is with in…

Customer Question
Hi Mike, I rebooted...

Hi Mike, I rebooted my I5, when it came back on the screen is white with HELLO in the center. It will let me enter the 4 digit code but then wants either cellular or wi-fi to activate, I do not have wi-fi available and the cellular does not do it, keeps telling me the activation server cannot be reached, thx.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Just now to access my account, just the password. But this happened before that.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I'm an old man, I have no clue what that is but I do have a Hillary tool.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I activate thew ph

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard Freese, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Richard Freese
Richard Freese, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. I see you are having issues getting your iPhone operational. Who is your mobile carrier? Have you contacted them yet to get help?