Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have my son ipad 2, he was using it 5 years ago, now he…

Customer Question
I have my young...

I have my young son ipad 2, he was using it 5 years ago, now he forget the passowrd, and I cant activate it, even he could not open the apple id (the email), because he is using it any more, how can I reactivate it?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

My son does not remember, but may be 3 years ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I tried to connect it through itunes, but it keeps asking to insert the password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can i get back the password ***** apple through other email or mobile number

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
12/17/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 5 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To recover the disabled iPad, please see:https://support.apple.com/HT204306
Dear Pete,Your answer is just leading me to the Apple support, which is very well known to all, and I tried this method many times, but my ipad is still locked and needs reactivating.
I believe your web site is missleading and you should return the money back if this was your answer!!!!!!!!

There is only one method to recover the Apple device.

What is the exact error message that you are seeing?

Pete, Computer Engineer